Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Friday, January 16, 2009

System Failure

Today I had a student complain to me because I hadn't returned his calls. This is true, I had forgotten to listen to my voicemails for a week or so. Very rightly, he said "What's the point of havbing voicemail if you don't use it?".

What's upset me, though, is that this was a minor incident that just tipped the scales, but I know I am liable to be the one who gets the most criticism. Any excuse 'puh' can find, she exploits. It won't be the teacher who never acted on this student's request for help in the first place and whose teaching is not meeting the student's needs. Saddened and frustrated and feeling like sh*t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home