Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Creeping into bad habits again

'puh' is starting to get into bad habits again. I expected it and I'm trying not to over-react, but maybe it's time for me to report back to her manager on how we are doing...

It's small stuff, but then it always is... Like the idea she is so fixated on that my 'hours are down'. This is complete tripe, as can be seen by anyone who looks at the time I have registered through our computerised tracking system. Last time I looked I was projected to exceed my contact hours by about 200 hours ! Yet this morning when I discuss with her a time situation I am told I should probably do some work in an evening 'given my hours' situation. F**king incredible !

I'm frankly getting tired of being reasonable and rational where 'puh' is concerned. She is so linear it makes me scream. She gets an idea in her head and no matter how much evidence there is to show that her thinking is faulty on a subject she just keeps chunnering on regardless. She's been a little more guarded with her comments to me, but as I say she is starting to slide back into bad old habits.

I can't wait until I'm on holiday !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home