Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Twenty Minutes

Employers make and cling to stupid procedures ! Today I had to fill in a form for twenty minutes leave of absence to attend a hospital appointment. It took me longer to fill in the form, photocopy my appointment card and get puh to read it and sign it than the time off I was requesting. It will take more time for human resources (personnel) to process this ridiculous bit of paperwork. And at the end of the day I will be making the time up anyway ! Barmy !

At least I recognise that this anal and pedantic procedure is not of puh's making, for once, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home