Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Appraisal

The date of my appraisal is rapidly approaching. This will be conducted by 'puh', so naturally this impending event is a source of considerable anxiety for me.

Things between 'puh' and myself have improved over the last few months, but I'm always waiting for the backslide, for the off guard moment when I get stung, for the cruelty dressed up and masquerading as being 'fair and reasonable'.

The mere fact of having to go to an appraisal with 'puh' seems to me somewhat unreasonable, given our history. I feel I've done what I can though; I've made sure all my paperwork is in place and that I have been pro-active in devising some suggestions for targets for myself and so forth. Meanwhile, I'm still jobhunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home