Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Appraisal 2

I'm pleased to say that my appraisal went far better than I had anticipated. I was still tense and I think that was mutual, but 'puh' and I managed to at least appear to each other to be singing from the same hymn sheet. The targets agreed, though somewhat tight on time, seem achievable and I am hoping there's nothing that I haven't noticed that can come back to bite me on the *ss later...

There is still a contentious issue between us, but I have run out of steam and can't see how to successfully further my cause at present. So overall I rate it a 70% successful event, and given that I always pickl on myself and run down my achievements it's probably a much bigger success than that.

Planning and preparation helped. Paperwork and structure for the meeting helped. Those are my tips for this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home