Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Three Steps Back

I'm so angry and upset right now ! I feel I hate my working life and just want to be away from it with all my heart.

Any shred of hope I had for improving things feels like it has just been completely stamped out. My bully's manager has today basically just left me with the received message that 'She's your manager, she's just managing you, you have to be managed, live with it.'

So f*cking wrong !


I feel endangered. I'm worried I might self harm right now because there's no point to trying to do the right thing or be a good person. I am raging inside and miserable. F*ck, f*ck, F*ck ! So bloody pointless !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home