Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Monday, January 08, 2007

So hard to stay my 'steel' self

Talked this lunch time to one of the colleagues I mentioned before. She was very encouraging, and eager to keep me strong and have me go ahead with tackling the situation between 'puh' and myself.

I need to make an appointment to see 'puhs' line manager, but I am finding it hard to bite the bullet. I need to be sure that it is really Me who goes ahead with whatever happens, and that it's not being done because other people think it's what I should do. I guess I am not confident enough of that fact yet to commit to action.

At the same time, I do have to admit that while things stay the same I am going to get more and more stressed and anxious about my situation. I guess in the World of Cheese I am 'Haw', the little person who finds it hard to go with change when it is there and necessary, but who does it in the end.

(See the book 'Who Moved My Cheese').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home