Bullied at Work

I get bullied at work. This is my space for ranting about it. It's also somewhere for myself and others who are being bullied to share ideas on how to deal with bullies at work.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Trying to stay positive

I'm back to work on Monday. I'm trying not to think too much about it, so this is probably only going to be a short entry.

I have very mixed emotions presently. I love the job I do, but there is a tide of dread lapping at my heart as I wonder what 'puh' may have done in my absence or what she may have in store for my return.

It's been a good week of holidays and I don't want it to end. I probably need to start some further reading once I am back to work.

The lady from the bullying website I found recently has emailed me, which is really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home